Job offer: Resident, Hospital Professor (associated or not), Universitary Hospital Praticioner (Senior or not) (H/F/X) with full-time appointment at the PICU.
We have organized a half day symposium, free of charge, with presentations relevant to anyone doing clinical research in a PICU, combined with free paper sessions. Attendees are invited to submit an abstract, or a research topic to discuss with colleagues.
Every healthcare professional, albeit medical, nursing or paramedical, actively involved on a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, or who supports the aims of our society, can become a member of Be-Pics.
Benefits of membership include :
- Participation in educational and scientific activities hosted by Be-Pics, and a discount on the registration fees.
- Regular newsletters with relevant information on Pediatric Intensive Care
- The opportunity to shape our professional future by joining the working groupseducation and science.
- Representation of your professional group on a national and international level.
- Network opportunities within the Belgian PICU-community.
Membership extension only requires payment of the annual membership fee of 100€ for effective medical members and 20€ for all effective non-medical members (nurses, psychologists, physiotherapists) and for all joined members. Payments can be made on the ING account BE 08 3632 1054 5513 of Be-Pics VZW, with mentioning of “name – membership Be-Pics 2024”.
New Be-pics member? Please apply via https://www.be-pics.be/en/membership
Please already mark September 14th in your agendas for our next Be-Pics symposium!
With a Centrally located venue - the Royal library in Brussels - and with a very relevant topic – high flow oxygen therapy - we hope to convince all of you to join us!
Please register using our external event provider, EventGoose: https://bepics.eventgoose.com/
Organization of Paediatric Intensive Care and Formation in Paediatric Intensive Care Medicine : Open letter and viewpoint Be-Pics
One of the aims of Be-Pics is to promote the recognition of PICU’s and to promote the education in paediatric intensive care medicine for medical and non-medical health professionals. In view of this, we addressed various stakeholders in the organization of healthcare and education with an open letter. We hope for a positive response and a fruitful discussion on these important matters.
More Articles …
- study proposal : “Prospective, multicentric randomized, controlled trial comparing midazolam and dexmedetomidine as primary sedative agent in critically ill children”.
- study proposal : “Perception of healthcare providers regarding Advanced Nurse Practitioners on Belgian PICUs : an explorative study”.
- PICU bed-availability
- Vacancies - medical and nursing