Benefits of membership
Every healthcare professional, beit medical, nursing or paramedical, actively involved on a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, or who supports the aims of our society, can become a member of Be-Pics.
Benefits of membership include :
- Participation in educational and scientific activities hosted by Be-Pics, and a discount on the registration fees.
- Regular newsletters with relevant information on Pediatric Intensive Care
- Access to the Members’ Area on the Be-Pics website, offering besides the latest scientific and educational information, job opportunities and so much more, also a unique platform to communicate with colleagues in your professional field.
- The opportunity to shape our professional future by joining the working groups education and science.
- Representation of your professional group on a national and international level.
- Dual membership with ESPNIC (European Society of Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care) : as a Be-Pics member you will benefit a substantial discount on the ESPNIC membership fee.
Visit https://espnic-online.org/ to discover all the benefits involved.
Be-Pics offers both effective and joined membership, as defined in the statutes : Whilst both groups enjoy the same membership benefits, only effective members are granted voting right at the general assembly and are eligible for a governing board function.
Be-Pics offers two kinds of membership, as defined the statutes : Effective members can vote at the general assembly and can be candidates for board membership, Joined members have no voting rights and are not eligible for board positions.
The yearly membership fee for both membership forms is determined by the yearly General Assembly. For 2024 the membership fee is 100 € for effective medical members and 20 € for effective non-medical members and for joined members.
Are you already a Be-Pics member ? Membership extension only requires payment of the annual membership fee, which is 100€ for effective medical members and 20€ for all effective non-medical members (nurses, psychologists, physiotherapists) and for all joined members. All payments can be made on the ING account BE 08 3632 1054 5513 of Be-Pics VZW, with mentioning of “name – membership Be-Pics 2024”.
If you would like to join Be-Pics, please complete this registration form :