Membership 2024 is now open
Every healthcare professional, albeit medical, nursing or paramedical, actively involved on a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, or who supports the aims of our society, can become a member of Be-Pics.
Benefits of membership include :
- Participation in educational and scientific activities hosted by Be-Pics, and a discount on the registration fees.
- Regular newsletters with relevant information on Pediatric Intensive Care
- The opportunity to shape our professional future by joining the working groupseducation and science.
- Representation of your professional group on a national and international level.
- Network opportunities within the Belgian PICU-community.
Membership extension only requires payment of the annual membership fee of 100€ for effective medical members and 20€ for all effective non-medical members (nurses, psychologists, physiotherapists) and for all joined members. Payments can be made on the ING account BE 08 3632 1054 5513 of Be-Pics VZW, with mentioning of “name – membership Be-Pics 2024”.
New Be-pics member? Please apply via https://www.be-pics.be/en/membership